WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL: HIGH COURT APPLICATION MARCH 9TH 2012.

DAY 3930: TUESDAY MARCH 6TH 2012.


DAY 50 WITHOUT SHELTER.

why on earth would i have any interest in so called proceedings westminster city council or peace strike might claim to be bringing, when we are already in a position to bring a joined up civil claim against 1. the secretary of state for the home department, 2. the met police, 3. peace strike, 4. westminster city council and 5. the mayor of london ?




To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ; cccmailbox-commissioner'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

CC: metcrimes: sjago

Subject: westminster city council et al, and the confidential minutes of meeting at new scotland yard 19.05.2005
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 01:53:31 +0000

re: westminster city council et al, and the confidential minutes of meeting at new scotland yard 19.05.2005 where parliament gave the police (il)"legal cover" to err....break any law.

see attached letter of claim below (given that there is a reckless disregard for my safety etc, while i am being subjected to inhuman and degrading treatment, i am not giving the usual time prior to issuing proceedings)

 ----------------------------------
dear mr pufulete (and ridge)

thank you for informing me of the hearing on march 9th 2012, regarding your application(s) to vacate 12th & 13th march 2012

i cannot see how satellite litigation/proceedings under PRSR Act 2012, relating to peace strike (gallastegui and coverdale) impact on/have anything to do with our campaign, who are already in a position to bring a civil claim regarding the purported use of PRSR Act 2011 on january 16th 2012.

and frankly i think wcc must be barking thinking you could ever take ....me to ...court re an obstruct hway claim you brought in january 2011, before further illegal legislation under prsr act 2011 was brought.

for the "crime" of what ?

still being alive ?

so here's a news flash sunshine.

i say it is now procedurally impossible for wcc to take - me - to court. because it is clear that westminster city council "omitted" to tell the court in your letter that your former leader already publicly claimed to the press, that the police reform and social responsibility act 2012 was used against our campaign on january 16th 2012,

remember all those police !!!!

and so while... we remain, during which wcc et al have subjected me to inhuman and degrading treatment that some forty eight days down the line of denying me shelter etc, IS causing me serious pain and suffering...

where for politically motivated reasons you have demonstrably failed in your public duty of care,

and so we have already proved that the prsr act 2011 has no due process where wcc/police would take me to court, where it is after all normal to be afforded the opportunity to provide a defence that i have acted lawfully

(and what will you say about the theft of legally privileged material this time ??)

therefore in the absence of a law with due process, (and where everyone would know a law without due process is illegal)

NOW it is my turn to take wcc et al to court..

and it would be polite for ridge to correct his letter to the court, because shock, horror bindmans dishonestly claimed i agreed to something I did not (and was not even asked about), beyond i am willing to of course "agree" that his client works for the police as an agent provocateur sanctioned by superintendent morgan (ref cad 8501 cw 3551)

babs tucker
parliament square peace campaign
www.brianhaw.tv

----
letter of claim

tucker
v
1.secretary of state for the home department
2. metropolitan police
3. westminster city council
4. peace strike
5. mayor of london


1. secretary of state for the home department:

it was illegal for the secretary of state to issue what she knew to be an unlawful commencement order:

a) knowing that the legislation (police reform social responsibility act 2011) had no due process (ie: where you are innocent until proven guilty), so therefore could not be compatible with the human rights act

b) knowing that it is illegal to use primary legislation to specifically target - just - our campaign (parliament square peace campaign)

c) where socpa 2005 ss 132-138 is not repealed but used IN ADDITION to police reform social responsibility act 2011, for three and a half months - just - against our campaign

d) where the sshd:

i) had refused to agree my application co/12316/2011 could be subject to judicial review,

ii) while agreeing that gallastegui (and others of) peace strike who are working with the police in an operation against our campaign, that is sanctioned by superintendent morgan could be exempt from the application of either socpa 2005 ss 132-138 or prsr act 2012, against them, (for those three months, between december 2011 and march 2012) while they made an application for judicial review, co/12613/2011, and where it was claimed in february 2012, the application for permission would then be rolled together with a hearing.

e) where parliament had agreed as shown in confidential minutes of meeting at new scotland yard on 19th may 2006, to cover up (provide so called "legal cover" whatever the police did to our campaign).

f) that where it was known there would be no due process, in that no proceedings were going to be brought against me/our campaign, where I would have the opportunity to provide a defence, used the prsr act 2011, to unlawfully deny me shelter because of my political beliefs while subjecting me to inhuman and degrading treatment that for forty eight days now, was intended to cause me serious pain and suffering, during extreme weather.

g) failed in their duty of care



2.
met police:

a) the metropolitan police publicly purported to use the police reform and social responsibly act 2011 on january 16th 2012, using an oppressive number of police between 8pm - 11pm, to steal property including tents and their contents,

without in fact making any direction under the police reform and social responsibility act 2011, because they did not want to record a response which would have shown that it was not reasonable to take any property.

the police knew they were not going to bring any proceedings against me/our campaign.

b) have contrary to the police reform and social responsibility act 2011 refused without lawful excuse to allow myself and other members of the campaign to claim our campaign property, incl. tents and their contents.

c) at 3am on january 17th 2012, the police then unlawfully threatened to arrest me under socpa 2005 ss 132-138 (despite declining to ever use it against anyone from democracy village) when i moved away from where they claimed i was illegally campaigning, (and had been legally campaigning for six years 24/7) the police then unlawfully arrested me for obstructing the highway. the police used unlawful force that could have killed me when they sought to push my nose into my skull, before they caused what is an ongoing injury to my arm, as i sought to protect myself from police who had walked up to me and threatened to arrest me for campaigning just as i have lawfully been doing for the past six years.

d) superintendent morgan was recorded refusing to to provide any police power of seizure when stealing legally privileged material (again) on january 16th 2012.

the police have refused to return my application to the european courts of human rights.

e) have because of my political beliefs continued to subject me to inhuman and degrading treatment, intending to cause me pain and suffering for forty eight days now during which i have unlawfully been denied shelter during extreme weather.

f) failed in their duty of care and in their duty to protect.

g) unlawfully worked with galastegui et al of peace strike/democracy village to try and remove our campaign.

i) unlawfully acted against our campaign under prsr act 2011 & socpa 2005 ss 132-138 - prior to - responding to our application for judicial review.



3. peace strike:

since january 2010, members of peace strike including ms gallastegui and others have refused to tell the truth that their campaign which was not 24/7 could be left unmanned with the agreement of the police. peace strike and the police have worked together in an operation sanctioned by superintendent morgan to try and publicly smear our names, have us arrested and remove our campaign.

it is clear we did not need to be searched and could not be a security risk and commander bray could not have imposed conditions on us under socpa 2005 ss 132-138. because he could not reasonably have believed that our campaign which is manned is a security risk when peace strike could repeatedly be left unmanned with the agreement of the police (ref: cad 8501 cw 3551)

ms gallastegui and others have repeatedly acted as agent provocateurs and interfered in our campaign.

ie: 25th may 2012, 10th september 2011, january 1st 2012, while most recently on february 29th 2012, gallastegui once again sought to smear my name when she publicly made unfounded allegations in writing that were circulated (libel) when she lodged an objection to my having an authorisation to use a loudspeaker, (despite the fact that what i say on a loudspeaker does not constitute a criminal offence). since january 16th 2012, ms gallastegui has provocatively suggested twice that i could share her tent. i pointed out i would have my own tent if she had told the truth way back in january 2010 !!!!

both gallastegui and the police have failed to give a written undertaking to cease and desist their harassment, despite being served a notice to cease and desist. in my opinion, ms gallastegui has shown she is a dangerous psychopath who has shown she no empathy for her fellow human beings and would do anything to anyone if it suited her.

ms gallastegui has watched and actively participated in my being subjected to inhuman and degrading treatment that continues to cause me pain and suffering, because ms gallastegui and others with her have failed to tell the truth.

4. westminster city council:



a) publicly purported in numerous written mainstream media, to have used the police reform and social responsibility act 2011, against our campaign, thus accusing me of criminal wrongdoing, while bypassing due process where no proceedings were brought and where it would be normal that we would be innocent until proven guilty in proceedings where we would be entitled to provide a defence.

b) westminster city council unlawfully conducted a trial by media, where anyone (but our campaign) could say anything they liked about our campaign.

c) westminster city council also colluded to misinform people that i was the organiser of democracy village and that it was democracy village that was removed, despite their knowing that it was gallastegui who organised democracy village which is the same as peace strike, so until gallastegui was removed, it could not be said that democracy village was removed.

d) failed in their duty of care while subjecting me to ongoing inhuman and degrading treatment for my political beliefs. their treatment continues to cause me serious pain and suffering during extreme weather conditions.

5. mayor of london:


we ended up with 117 words we found in enterprise...

a) publicly lied to the media in may 2010 claiming because he was taking us to the high court to get an injunction because we had caused criminal damage which was not true. the mayor conducted a trial by media making out we were the same as democracy village while accusing us of criminality that we were not charged with.

b) failed without lawful excuse to authorise our campaign as he must.

c) has failed in his duty of care while subjecting me to inhuman and degrading treatment for my political beliefs, which continues to cause me serious pain and suffering for forty eight days now, while i have been denied shelter.

babs tucker
parliament square peace campaign
www.brianhaw.tv >

From: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
> To: babs tucker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:49:14 +0000
> Subject: Westminster City Council v Stefan Bulat & Others

> > Dear Madam
> > Please see attached letter.
> > Anghel Pufulete >
Westminster City Council >
64 Victoria Street >
London > SW1E 6QP > >
Tel. 020 7641 2003 >
Fax. 020 7641 2251 >

" In a time of universal deceit, the people telling the truth is an evolutionary act."

 

(adapted from George Orwell)